Hi friends! Happy Monday!
Today I’m sharing a card that was cased from the July- December catalog on page 54.
I just love the Harvest Season bundle & coordinating products yet; I have the DSP & ribbon but I haven’t purchased the stamps & dies yet. So I substituted Garden Wishes stamps & Dandy Wishes dies from the annual catalog (page 23).
I pulled a few tricks out of my stamping hat. First, for the dandelions… I used my Stamparatus & inked the leaves with Soft Succulent. I used my shammy to “erase” any green on the flower part & stamped on Very Vanilla card stock. Then, I used the brush end of my Calypso Coral marker & colored the flower part of the stamp. It works best if you stamp the lightest color first so if there’s a little light color remaining, it will be covered by the darker color.
My second trick was coloring the diamond weave ribbon. I used a four drops of Calypso Coral re-inker and 91% isopropyl alcohol in a small leak-proof container. I let it soak for 15 minutes & then laid it out on paper towels & let it dry overnight. The alcohol (vs. water) quickens the drying process; if in a time crunch, use your heat tool.
- Supplies: All Stampin’ Up
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Soft Succulent,
- Stamps: Garden Wishes, Banner Year
- Card stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Soft Succulent
- DSP: Harvest Meadow, Pattern Party (scrap for Bumblebee die cut)
- Dies & Punches: Dandy Wishes, Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch
- Embellishments: Diamond Weave ribbon, Bakers twine
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!
Happy Stamping! Marilyn (aka MJ)