Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month’s projects center around Harvest & Hope, so prepare yourself for gratitude and love in Fall-themed projects. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Right now, I’m just starting to play with the Time of Giving bundle from the July- December mini catalog. I love these dies & stamps& I know they’ll be a staple to this season’s cards & paper crafts.
I’ve been MIA because we had a 4 day family visit in TN & a 10 day trip. So… I haven’t created for two+ weeks. No complaints though as we had great times & I feel blessed to have been able to travel. I’ll post some pictures on Friday along with a Paper Pumpkin alternative card.
I paired the Time of Giving die-cut pumpkin tag dies with the Tailored Made Tags dies from the Annual Catalog to make these seasonal tags for my card. On Mossy Meadow card stock, the “Thankful” is stamped three times without re-inking in Early Espresso.
I love this Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper (DSP) & it inspired my colors of Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso.
The horizontal Early Espresso Faux ribbon was frayed at the ends. The Linen thread & Brushed Metallic adhesive backed Dots add to the fall theme.
- Supplies- All current Stampin’ Up
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow
- DSP: Beauty of the Earth
- Stamps: Time of Giving
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Dies: Giving Gifts, Tailor Made Tags
- Embellishments: Faux Suede ribbon in Early Espresso, Linen Thread, Brushed Metallic Adhesive-backed Dots
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Happy Stampin’ , Marilyn (aka MJ)
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink