Today’s card features the Merriest Moments Bundle. I like a few non-traditional color cards although traditional colors are preferred by DH (dear husband). So I can be sure this card & its duplicates are just for me. (Teehee)
The card base is Soft Sea Foam & the background dots stamp & Evening Evergreen ink we’re used to make the background on the base.
Soft Succulent cardstock was cut & embossed using the hybrid EF & die. The white ink was used to soften & define the embossing. The sentiment is from the set & stamped in Evening Evergreen on Soft Sea Foam; and there’s a piece of Polished Pink cardstock sneaking out behind the sentiment panel.
My flowers were inspired by Nikki Spencer; she used Blushing Bride & Polished Pink & I used the same. My centers were Evening Evergreen with an In Color Jewel.
- Supplies: All Stampin’ Up
- Stamps: Merriest Moments
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Soft Succulent, Polished Pink, Basic White
- Ink: Evening Evergreen, White, Polished Pink, Blushing Bride
- Dies: Merriest Frames hybrid Embossing Folder
- Accessories: In Color Jewels
Thanks for stopping! Happy Stampin’, Marilyn (aka MJ)