Hi friends! I hope your holidays were as wonderful as mine. Today I have a sneak peek of upcoming products from the SAB (Sale-a-Bration) catalog.
Isn’t that car image fun?! I stamped it on a 2.5” x 2.5” of Basic White & mounted it on a 2.75 x 2.75 piece of Bumbebee card stock. I colored it by scribbling my markers on a silicone mat & picking up the color with blender pen. This technique allows for good control of the color intensity; it’s a great way to add color lightly. The car image from a stamp set called “Driving By”. It’s yours free with a $50 purchase during SAB.
The DSP is also a Sale-a-bration special; also free with a different $50 purchase. It’s called “Marbleous”. It’s so versatile with lots of great colors. I cut 0.75 x 5” strips in Bumblebee, Coastal Cabana & Misty Moonlight. And then mounted them side by side on a piece of 3.75” x 5” Misty Moonlight.
“Fan” Baker’s Twine in Night of Navy from the new January-July Occasions min catalog was wrapped around the Misty Moonlight panel & tied in a knot with a small piece of Bumblebee gingham ribbon.
Lastly the birthday sentiment was stamped on Bumblebee.
- Supplies: All Stampin’ Up
- Stamps: Driving By; sentiment- Art Gallery
- Paper: Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee; DSP- Simply Marbleous
- Ink: Black Momento; Markers- Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Basic Black, Sahara Sand.
- Accessories: Fan Bakers Twine, Bumblebee Gingham ribbon
- Tools: Silicone mat, Blender pen
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday! Marilyn (aka MJ)