Hi friends- an extra post for me this week so I can share a couple Valentine’s Day cards.
My first card is a long & skinny (8.5 x 3.5). It’s fun to create with a different size. Stampin’ Up even has pretty envelopes in the January-June mini catalog.
I used the two pieces of the fun Sweet Talk DSP & added a 1/4” strip of Highland Heather between the two pieces. Two Real Red die cut & embossed hearts were added. A sweet sentiment “yay for love” was added.
My second card is simple stamping too. Again, the Sweet Talk DSP was used & mounted on Granny Apple Green card stock & then onto a card base of Pool Party. An embossed heart was centered with a Granny Apple Green skinny sentiment strip. The sentiment is from the January Paper Pumpkin.
I hope you enjoy your weekend!
- Supplies: All Stampin’ Up
- Stamps: Happy & Heartfelt, January Paper Pumpkin- Kisses and Hugs
- Paper: Real Red, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party
- DSP: Sweet Talk
- Ink: Real Red, Momento
- EF & Dies: Banquet of Love
- Embellishments: Red Rhinestones