Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! This is a great time of year to build your stash of handmade birthday cards, so we are sharing birthday-themed projects with you today. We are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today I am sharing a masculine birthday card, although technically it could be for any baseball lover. In St. Louis, we love our baseball Cardinals so it is no surprise that I used the bright Poppy Parade on my card.
I used a splatter technique on my Night of Navy card base. I put a few drops of Whisper White Craft ink in a Water Painter & added a few drops of water & then tapped the end opposite of the brushes over my card stock for the splatter effect.
The DSP and the Stamps and Dies are from the Hey Sports Fan suite in our January-June mini catalog (page 68). This was one of the first things I ordered because we are BIG Sports fans. There’s twine and resin stars that coordinate with the DSP & bundle. I used Night of Navy resin stars and the Poppy Parade stars were made from the dies. I just love this suite, plus it pairs nicely with the Hats Off bundle in the Annual Catalog.
- Supplies: All Stampin’ Up
- Stamps: Your Biggest Fan
- Paper; Poppy Parade, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
- DSP: Hey Sports Fan
- Ink: Night of Navy, Whisper White craft
- Dies: Sport Events, Hat builder
- Accessories: Resin Stars
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, circling back to the beginning with Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
- Joanne Wittington at The Inky Dragon
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ <<<== You are here