It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Starting October 4 (and through October 31), those who sign up can get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
1. Free product. Hello!!- $56 of free stuff. That’s over 35% off whatever you order. You can customize your starter kit to get just what you want or need. #bestbundleever
2. Get 20% off all subsequent orders! In my neck of the woods, that covers shipping & taxes & a little bit more.
3. See it first! Get a preview of new products before others. Most new products are offered to demonstrators before being released to customers. (Yes! Hello New In-Colors & select new catalog products)
4. Zero Obligation! There is no obligation to stay active and no penalty to drop. If you don’t meet the quarterly minimum of $300 in purchases or sales, you simply just become inactive.
5. No Selling Required – You don’t need to teach classes, hold workshops, have a blog, or anything like that. You get to do you in your own creative world. 95% of demonstrators are hobbyists – most of us signed up for the discount! For the first 5 years I was a demonstrator, I just ordered what I wanted and enjoyed creating with it.
6 You do you. Hobby Demonstrators welcomed & appreciated!. You’ll never get hassled to sell, or hold an event. Being a hobby demonstrator is FUN! Most demonstrators are HOBBY demonstrators; they are in it for the discount. You can be too!
7. You do you. I already said that but if you want to build a business, support will provided. Whatever your goals, I’ll be there to help you reach them.
8. SU! Family. It’s all about doing what you love & SU makes it easy to stay up to date with weekly emails & a free, easy to use website with news & specials highlights. Plus Facebook groups help you learn about new products & see demonstrations. I’ll show you how to navigate the internet to get to it all.
9. Regional Community. You’ll be joining a supportive, encouraging and positive group of Demonstrators in my group. Get ideas, opinions & questions answered by a team (not just me) & without DRAMA.
10. Friendships – Really this is my #1 reason. My fellow demonstrators and customers are not only my friends but I consider them my family. They inspire me to be my best- creatively, socially & spiritually. They are such a light in my life!
Ready to join, click HERE.
Not sure? I get that; I’m cautious with time and money. Contact me if you’re “on the fence”.
Reach out via email at Marilyn@StampwithMJ.com. We can set up a phone call or Zoom meeting so I can answer your questions. I look forward to hearing from you!